Thursday, August 6, 2009

Confidently Conceited?!

My sister says I'm a narcissist. 99% of the time, I agree. Am I not supposed to love myself?! If I dont love me, how can I expect anyone else too?! I know I aint the finest thing in the world, but I def know that I am FAR from ugly. I'm only 5'5 and these niggas stay in my face talk'n bout "Why you dont model?!" Psssh, fck outta here with that. It dont fit nowhere in my life right now. I cant pass nothing reflective and not take a quick look at myself. Take a look at my Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and Flikr. Full of pics of myself. I bin consistent... Posing since birth. I done seen some ugly hoes with esteem WAY higher than mine. Who am I to try and bring them down?! Thats their right. Its the bitches that are EMPTY inside that blow me.. Under the MAC, Neiman Marcus and jewelry your still empty. Nothing is going to change my mind. My skin will stay dark and smooth. My eyes will always have that twinkle and my smile will stay radiant. I swear cant no hoe break me...

No comments:

Post a Comment