Wednesday, January 27, 2010

updates

I know I havent blogged in a LONG time so let me grace ya'll with a couple updates. i'm fine. tramaine is good. i've began the search for our home & its not as easy as i thought it would be. i mean, i could just move into base housing but whats the fun in that?! this will be my first HOUSE purchase so i plan to make it a good one for me & my family. me & maine plan to start our family within the next couple years so i DEFINITELY take this to heart. i'm also about to purchase another car. i'm thinking something along the lines of a BMW/AUDI.. i mean, i live in Germany so why not?! babe wants a Lexus but i havent seen too many of those here. i guess that'll have to be determined at a later date. our 1 year anniversary is also coming up! one of many gifts i plan to give my babe is me dropping my maiden name (since i had it hyphenated). it was SUPPOSED to be a suprise but we played a little guessing game & babe figured it out sooooo..... thats about it for now. maybe more later :o) ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment