Monday, April 18, 2011

IMAN Time Control Gel Cleanser


From the IMAN site:
This new cleanser is a botanically based, vitamin enriched gel cleanser formulated with a refreshing blend of natural fruit and flower extract, honey, sugarcane, citrus, soy and aloe. Thoroughly cleanses the skin and removes excess dirt, oil and makeup without stripping.
Now, while I will say that this product DOES what it's supposed to do in terms of removing make-up, they did go out on a limb by saying it doesnt strip. My face was completely DRY after I washed it off. I've had this product for about a year now, but due to laziness I'd never used it. I decided to go ahead and test it out this weekend. All I did was wet my face, squeezed a small amount onto my fingertips and applied using circular motions, just as the tube instructed. You can literally see the foundation swirl off your face! This product retails for around $13.99 and is well worth the cost.

MY RATING: ★★★★☆ - 4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment