Monday, June 13, 2016

Florals for Florida



This past week MarShawn, Jeremy and I spent a few days in Orlando, Florida to celebrate the beautiful union of Jeremy's aunt Scherelle and her new husband Martavus. For this joyous occasion, I chose a piece from KTR Collection's latest release. We all know I absolutely love and adore her designs, and with the lace-up back, this dress was perfect for a summer wedding in Florida.



I paired the dress with a gold Michael Kors clutch and nude Steve Madden fringe heels. I've included links to where these items can be purchased below. I kept my accessories to a minimum, as to not distract from this dress. The details all spoke for themselves:



If you enjoyed this look, leave me a comment below!
Stay safe, and please continue to keep everyone affected by the tragedy in Orlando in your prayers.

xo,

Glenesse



Dress: KTR COLLECTION
Shoes: STEVE MADDEN (similar here)
Clutch: MICHAEL KORS

No comments:

Post a Comment