Friday, July 3, 2009

Doing it again..

I've been watching alot of movies lately:
-Braveheart
-Holes
-Aladdin [ lol ]
-Newsies
-Gladiator
-Talledaga Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby [classic]

Didn't go to the beach as originally planned today, but I'll def be going again in the near future.. All this salt water & chlorine is lightening my hair again.. Since theres no "AAFES" shoppette or PX out here, my husband mailed me some stuff since he has one in Iraq (to include relaxer & pads, lol). He's such a good husband! I've been missing him alot lately.. Especially going to the pool.. We used to sit @ the pool outside my apartment & smoke and talk all the time..

I've also had a few songs on HEAVY rotation in my iPod lately:
- Monica.Sideline Ho
- Trina.Still da Baddest
- Toby Keith.American Soldier
- Jeremih.Birthday Sex
- Beyonce.Hello
- Rihanna.Good Girl Gone Bad
- Bun Him.Macka Diamond
- Trina.Clear it Out
- Garth Brooks.Friends in Low Places
- Lyfe Jennings.I Cant
- Trey Sonz.Store Run
- Plies.Spend Da Night
- Beyonce.Ego
- Monica.Why Her
- Bobby V.Turn the Page
- R.Kelly.Ringtone
- Dream.Love vs Money

idk why, but I escape threw music.. I guess its true what they say: Music takes you away. I get lost in it I'm finding that I'm tuning ppl out alot more often than before.. Sometime I actually used to listen to what they had to say, now I could care less. You cant pls all the ppl all the time. So I'm not stressing bout shit. Especially while I'm deployed.. I'm def staying focused. Anyway, stay tuned, photo post coming soon! I'm finding alot of old pix online...

No comments:

Post a Comment