Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tel Aviv!!

Right when we were about to start PT this morning the Israeli's came & told us we had to leave base b/c they were doing some kind of testing. SO @ 5am we were changing into civilian clothes. I grabbed my swimsuit, towel, Pastry backpack along with my necessities (iPod & such) and hopped into the van. Staff Sergeant Breeland said we'd be going to Tel Aviv to kill the time.. Shit, I'm all for it. I took pix! Wanted you guys to see it, so here it is:


^I just thought it was cool how the guy was climbing the side of the buiding


^my AMAZiNG hot chocolate


^apple juice?! I think not..


^the Isrotel


^look @ the diff in quality in hotels..


^busted, i know! LoL.. I only had 3 mins to get ready...


^real island grl..


^i thought it was cute..


^Lmfao @ this poster in the mall!


^Ramos @ the front..


..and me at the back!


^cant wait for my day!


^graffiti in Israel..

No comments:

Post a Comment