Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Knowledge is Power


I've started the process of getting enrolled in classes. Sent in my info to Saint Leo University. Just waiting for them to tell me what else I gotta send to them before I get started. I guess thats one of the perks of being a soldier: a free degree. I'm def taking advantage of it, especially on this deployment cause theres so much free time.

My husbands def getting his stuff together too. I dont know how this will mix with his career though cause after his deployment his unit is sending him to Air Assault School. There also prepping him to either be a Drill Sergeant or a Warrant Officer (Subject Matter Expert). He's def on his way to the top! He makes me prouder day by day.

I finally bought my mother-in-law her present. She was jealous (I guess..) beacuse I got her husband something for Father's Day but I hadnt gotten her anything for Mother's Day.. Well, I got her a diamond necklace from Zales so I hope she likes it. Now I feel like I should buy something for myself! We'll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment