Sunday, July 19, 2009

Masada & Dead Sea trip

Masada and the Dead Sea was soooo much fun! Masada has an amazing history [which I dont wanna bore you with] but you should def google it! The Dead Sea was also a great time. Its literally so salty that you float.. and it burns your eyes and any cuts you have like no other! Well, here are the pictures, I know thats what you want to see:




Me & SPC Schwerdt


Me & PFC Ramos de Gracia


100 meters below sea level


On a ridge overlooking the Dead Sea


They mine the minerals out of the Dead Sea to make skin care products and what not..


The sona @ King Herod's palace at Masada


At the 2nd level of King Herod's palace at Masada


quick candid shot..


Me & the guys! Schwerdt & Ramos


Mrs Ritter... My OIC


417 meters below sea level!




we go wayyy back..


Ordered Fanta & got this nasty shit..


Before going swimming in the Dead Sea


My husband deserves the BEST! =)


& nothing less for myself..


These salt rocks form at the bottom of the Dead Sea.. I named mine "Salty" lol

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous! You get to travel and see these amazing countries history, first hand. HAHA, that imitation fanta does look nasty. Yuck! Are you the only girl hanging out with the boys? Such is the life of an army woman. Since, I can't swim I don't have to worry about drowning in the Dead Sea? I love the all the pics.

    <3 Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOPE! You float! I didnt have any good pix ofme floating, haha.. Me and my OIC are the only females =/ Its not that bad though..

    ReplyDelete