Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Parent Involvement Day '12

Its refreshing to know that the US Army is family oriented. As a soldier, I cherish the time I spend with my family because honestly, we never know what will happen. I love the idea that my son's school has set aside events such as this one to ensure that we can maximize on our time together.

Photobucket Photobucket

Any time that I get to spend with my son is time well spent in my book:

Photobucket Photobucket
Snack time! Apples with cinnamon and crackers


Photobucket
Mommy's big boy sits at a table and uses a sippy cup!


Photobucket

Photobucket


"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven." 
--Henry Ward Beecher

4 comments:

  1. OMG...that baby is tooo gorgeous! I know you're a proud mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know you were in the Army! I have more respect for you now! Hands down! Full time mother and solider! And he is adorable!!! You should be proud!!! Let me babysit! lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

      Delete