Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bittersweet Goodbyes..


We always talk about how the Army gives us the greatest opportunities to travel and meet new people. We often forget, however, at the end of each tour the amazing people we'll part ways with. It's been a week now since Jessica of Diva on a Budget has left me, but I'm making due. We facetime and iMessage regularly, and I just continue to tell myself that she's on vacation. Sad huh?! We had a good 3 years together. She was with me during the birth of my son and was always down for a midweek sushi run. I'll miss her very much, but I know she'll be better off with her new life..


I'll see you soon, Jessica. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. I've met some of the coolest people in the Army, too bad we couldn't be together forever. I've always cherish the times and memories we've made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I never saw this post:( It made me tear up Luv you doll

    ReplyDelete