Sunday, April 5, 2015

#flowerchild


I know! It's been over a month! I've been preparing for my promotion board, enlisting qualified youth into the world's greatest Army, and balancing life in general. Sometimes it gets overwhelming trying to balance it all, but I am lucky to have surrounded myself with people who truly love me and at the end of the day couldn't be more grateful. Lately, I've been taking advantage of this beautiful weekend weather here in Texarkana. I force myself into real outfits and venture out. This past weekend Jeremy and I were able to go see "Home" in theaters. Such a beautifully made movie! Lately, its been hard to blog bc I don't have anyone over 3 feet tall to take my pictures, lol. I'm trying to make due, tho. Until next time, be blessed.

xo,

Glenesse

No comments:

Post a Comment