Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Cherry Blossoms in the Winter


I ended 2017 saying I wanted to do more. I needed my outlet back, and after a bunch of unfortunate events, I decided that there was no better time than now to start. As you can see from my last 2 blog posts I've been making YouTube videos! I definitely want to put it out there: I AM NOT A MAKEUP ARTIST! Honestly, I don't even want to be one. I just like makeup and I enjoy doing it, so I decided to start filming it. Three weeks ago I had no idea how to edit a video, and now I've kind of gotten the hang of it. To say I'm proud of myself would be such an understatement. I'm just trying to enjoy this clear space in my head. I've included this weeks video below, as well as the video details after the cut.


Thanks for sticking it out with me this long.
xo,

Glen


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


*Wig Details: Brown Sugar Lace Wig BS226 (color: Deep Chocolate)

List of products used (in order):
*becca ever matte poreless primer
*brows: mac eyebrow pencil (spiked) + la girl pro concealer (dark cocoa)
*palette: nubian by juvia’s place
*la girl pro concealer - orange corrector
*hourglass vanish stick foundation (espresso)
*sephora bright future concealer (19 - truffle)
*sephora bright future concealer (20 - devils food)
*laura mercier setting powder (translucent)
*becca multi-tasking perfecting powder (deep bronze)
*mac powder blush (film noir)
*mario badescu facial spray (cucumber and green tea)
*mac mineralize skin finish (gold deposit)
*mayebelline masterprecise eyeliner (black)
*coloured raine liquid lipstick (cherry blossom)

off camera:
*lashes: eylure x krazyrayray #krazyglam

songs: [all by Monea] SoundCloud Instagram FaceBook
custom crewneck: BayRoc Styles Official Site Instagram FaceBook

* camera used: iPhone 8+
* editor used: iMovie

No comments:

Post a Comment