Sunday, June 28, 2009

For the last time..

Why must ppl continue to provoke me?! I've played nice. I've let shit slide. But enough is enough. I've decided that whatever happens, happens. By that, I mean I will make sure that I beat you half to death so that you will no longer continue to talk shit to me. Because I have truly reach the end of my rope.

I will personally make it my mission to... Almost got carried away! Cant say those things on the internet! Dont wanna get caught up, now do we?! LoL.. Gotta remember to watch my words. I will say this, however: You have met the right one. See, I never actually showed you just how I get down. Just how lethal I can be. That shit in the past was nothing. We stepping the game up T-1000. It seems like everybody have strength for little old me, but when you was getting your ass handled in Rainbow with a hand full of $7 items, you was on the hush. Damn, I just don't understand it..

Dont hide behind the lyrics of songs, trying to use them to gain leverage on your lies. Your "big face hundreds" don't compare to my VISA logo sweetie. See, the thing about having a job that gives you $10,000 bonus every year is this: I got $$$.. The only ppl that have to parade around ever time they buy something is the ppl that ain't never had shit. Feel me?!

I feel like I can show you better than I can tell you though. So I'll keep in touch..