Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009.

wow. 2009 was a REALLY good year for me. I brought in the new year with my family & then fiance (who is now my husband). I spent January & February in El Paso (Texas, USA) getting mentally ready for my move abroad. I'd never been to Europe, now I reside in Germany! :o) I got married 3.3.2009♥ & left for Germany on 12th. I've made A LOT of changes since then.. I try to be less angry & aggravated. I'm still confrontational but hey, thats me. I'm learning to pick my battles. Don't get it confused. I'll never be timid. I just know what's worth fighting for. I've realized that I have to leave the petty arguments to children. I'm not "changing" myself in 2010. I like ME the way I am. It was the ppl around me that needed to be adjusted...

No comments:

Post a Comment