Sunday, April 1, 2012

Japanese Garden ☯


Spending time with the ones I love has always been relaxing for me. Earlier in the week, my husband suggested that we spend Saturday at the Japanischer Garten (Japanese Garden) here in Kaiserslautern. The garden here is actually the largest Japanese Garden in Europe! Our good friends, the Carte's joined us there. You may recognize the lovely Chassity from her blog Mommie Glam Love. Being that this was the first time I REALLY got to use my new camera, this post will be a bit picture heavy. I hope you guys dont mind!


#TeamCarte! Chassity, her husband Robb and baby Nevaeh


Gorgeous view of the garden


The koi were huge!


Jeremy was so good! Mommy's big boy!


The gorgeous Baby Nevaeh ❤


Robb and Tramaine


Hot mommas and gorgeous babies!


My guys: Jeremy and Tramaine ❤


Robb and Baby Nae


Jeremy and Momma at the overlook


Chassity. Click here for her blog.


The fishies stole his attention! lol






Chambray shirt and Linen pants - H&M .. Rainbow sandals .. Michael Kors watch & Crucian Gold bracelet

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pics hunni! Loving your top and and linen pants. Cute!

    ReplyDelete