Its been so long! So much has happened over the holidays and since I had some time today I told myself I would commit to writing a blog post. Remember that news I had a couple months ago, but didnt want to speak on it just yet?! Well, here it is:
I closed on my first home!!Honestly, we just felt like it was time. I'm now the owner of a beautifully constructed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, single level, open concept new construction. I've watched his house build from a plot of dirt to what it is today and I couldnt be any prouder. & with my family at my sides I know it was an awesome decision. I've also registered to go back to school. I don't want to miss another opportunity to take advantage of everything my career path has to offer. My future daughter also spent some time with us over the holidays & the time spent is something we'll never forget..
2. Celebratory chicken sandwiches from Chic-fil-a on CLOSE DAY!
3. Beautiful date with my love.
4. At my love's Christmas party for work.
5. Our beautiful blended family on Thanksgiving Day.
6. My future daughter, Marissa.
7. My handsome son, Jeremy, the day after Christmas. We were going to the Mavericks game in Dallas.
8. My also handsome baby brother, Glenn. He spent the holidays with us as well.
9. My first DIY! We installed our own hardware.
ps- Follow me on instaGRAM: absoluteDOLL