Thursday, December 22, 2016

Pajama Jam Out


Last week Jeremy's class held the most adorable pajama party, complete with a visit from the big guy himself! There were games, snacks and treats, gingerbread house building and even a movie! I seriously had not had that much fun in a long time. I even received the cutest Christmas gift from my son; a plank cut to his size with the inscription: "Lean this snowman against a wall, to remind you when I was this small. Fingerprints made the mouth and eyes. This snowman is just my size! So take him out each Christmas and see I'm not as little as I used to be! Merry Christmas! 2016"

Kindergarten is amazing. Send me back!

xo,

Glenesse



1 comment:

  1. First of all, all of this is precious!! Second of all, this Santa is the Santa that comes to our School and House Santa Parties!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete