Friday, December 23, 2016

Holiday Glitz and Glam

I was invited to my very first Corporate Holiday Party for my job, and I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to wear. All I knew is that I didn’t want to spend an excessive amount of money.


I remembered I purchased an ASOS jumpsuit that I’ve only worn once. I saw reality star Draya Michele wearing it and thought it was such a cute piece and for $69, it was well worth the price. I bought the jumpsuit in red because 90% of my wardrobe is black (and my sister threatened to kill me if I ordered another black jumpsuit). I tried on the jumpsuit, but something was missing. My mom suggested using a brooch to give it a little bling and make it further festive. However, as I stated above, I did not want to break the bank. I decided to try out JC Penny since there is one not too far from my house and they had SO MANY choices to choose from, AND they were also on sale! I bought my brooch for only $7. And it completed my look for the party!



Check out my previous holiday look with easy go-to holiday hair:

 photo 9B3FA91C-7B4C-45E2-81EF-1EF0BA8E9691_zpseuq34llt.jpg

Stay fab!

posted by Samaantha R.

No comments:

Post a Comment