Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Light Beams..


Dress: Missquided • Heels: Lola Shoetique

Recently my beautiful friend Samaantha (who you may remember from this guest post) implored me to wear more yellow. Afer thinking about it, I realized that MANY of my closest friends had made very similar requests. I decided to explore it and I must say I've been enjoying it! At the moment it mirrors how I feel inside: happy and full of life. 


Crop Top + Distressed Jeans: Marshall's

There is no real way to decribe how alive I currently feel. My pride and joy just turned 7 and is still doing exceptionally well in school. My close friends and family are thriving and I could not be more happy for them. Happiness may truly be contagious and keeping the right people in close proximity absolutely will nourish your soul.


Dress: ASOS • Sandals: Design

What drives you?! What keeps you going?!
I'd love to hear about it in the comments below!
Until next time, stay fab.

xo,

Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment