Thursday, October 1, 2009

life.

"Damn I wanna run to you. Hold you, kiss you, tell you how I miss you. Thought I would of had a son for you. But now it’s official. It’s over and I can’t let you go."
--Nicki Minaj


"its very seldom that your blessed to find your equal, still play my part and let you take the lead role. believe me."
--Beyonce


"Well maybe you was neglected, cause when you take the front down & strip a nigga naked you dyin to be accepted."
--Joe Budden


"your innocent smile used to drive me wild even though you ain’t innocent at all and now I feel so stupid cause I’m the only girl that ever loved you even with all your flaws. even your best friend questioned why I still would be with you after knowing your past, but what he didn’t understand is knowing your past is why I thought we could last"
--Marques Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment