Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm Back! ♥

I haven't blogged in such a long time and I feel like I'm overflowing with emotions! My son will be here in less than 2 months, my baby shower is in a few days, and I've done a bit of traveling over the past month. I also purchased a new MacBook Pro which I'm completely in love with! I've been exploring it, and I've even created a website via iWeb (planning to publish it in the future!). I plan to use it to document my son's growth along with travels and what not. I guess that's what this blogger started as, but somewhere in the hype everything was lost in translation. I'd created a personal blog as well, which I still use when I need to vent the ULTRA personal tribulations in my life, so that's also where I've been spending my time. Hopefully though, I can get back into the swing of things...

No comments:

Post a Comment