Thursday, March 31, 2011

My first MAC Haul!

So, as I said in the previous posts I plan to get back into my blogging! What better way to start out than with an update of my most recent purchase?! Now normally I'm not a "make-up" wearer, but since the "joys" of motherhood have hit me I've started experimenting. Everyone always talks about how pregnancy "clears up your skin" but to be honest, my skin was already clear so I had an alternate effect: I broke out. Sad, I know but I embrace this in strides.. I've dabbled with other products here and there (which I'll blog or vlog at a later date, but for now I'll start with the products I received today.
  • Studio Tech Foundation $29.50
  • Chromaline - Pure White $17.50
  • Select Cover Up $16.50
  • Eye Brow Pencil - Stud $15.00
I'll blog more about these products once I test them out (which will probably be this weekend for my baby shower). I cant wait! Here are few photos I've taken of the product though:










No comments:

Post a Comment