Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Morning Service

I've lived in Germany for a little over 2 years now and I hadn't seen the inside of a church. Shameful, I know but I had made a pact with myself that I would start attending again. I want my son to be grounded in religion so I figured I should lead by example. The service was nice. The message was about staying the course God has set for you in anticipation of receiving what he has in store for you. I enjoyed the sermon very much. I also took a few pictures (very low quality, sorry!) with my iPhone and MacBook. Enjoy your Sunday!
Photobucket

Smashbox Photofinish primer . NARS sheer matte foundation . MAC Stud eyebrow pencil . MAC select cover up concealer






Paris Blues jacket. Forever21 top. Motherhood pencil skirt. Gianmarco Lorenzi pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment