Monday, September 19, 2011

Additions to my Regimen

Luster's Pink, Classic Light
Replaced the ORS Olive Oil moisturizer with this. I felt like the ORS was too heavy for my thin hair. This doesn't weigh my hair down & it feels MUCH healthier in my opinion. Definitely think this was a good choice...


Carol's Daughter: Tui Hair Oil
I use this to seal my hair & I really like how it feels. Its not too heavy,  in terms of "oil".  Adds a gorgeous glow to my hair.


Carol's Daughter: Mimosa Hair Honey
After trying this in store, I HAD TO BUY IT. My hair had a little frizz going & the associate suggested I try it. I rubbed a little over my hair and right before my eyes my hair looked like it was FRESHLY IRONED! Whoa. Leaving w/o buying it would have been criminal at that point.


Carol's Daughter Leave-In Conditioner
A couple of spritzes before I detangle or brush/comb threw my hair always does the trick! And it smells awesome!


HE Long Term Relationship: Split End Protector
I honestly dont know what this is doing for my hair, but I like to add some type of product to my before brushing/combing. I just feel like it'll break less if its not as dry, you know?! And it smells really good!


Dr Miracle's Temple & Nape Gro Balm
I honestly think this product helped my edges! Bc I cant wear my hair down at work, This is essential in making sure I dont loose my hairline after constantly pulling my hair back. It works sort of like an edge control while also adding a bit of shine. Its a little greasy and smells horrible, but I can deal with that, I guess.

3 comments:

  1. i understand the ORS may be too heavy but doesn't the Luster's Pink, Classic Light have mineral oil??

    http://itbettergrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aly It does. I'm new to the hair regimen thing, is that bad?! Do you have any suggestions or alternatives?! I'm willing to try whatever is best for my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (i didnt see that u responded sry)

    yes well they say its bad because it doesn't allow moisture to get in.
    The long term relationship is actually pretty good plus it smells really good too.

    u need a natural oil to seal ur hair with like olive oil or coconut oil. that should be good

    for extra help u can check out http://www.k-i-s-s.biz/ or justgrowalready.com/ they r awesome :)

    oh and don't forget my blog lol

    ReplyDelete