Sunday, October 2, 2011

Go girl, it's your birthday!

I'm sorry for the lack of post, but between work and my birthday last Wednesday I've been super busy. I had to turn my car in for cosmetic repairs so I've been driving an Audi A4 rental. It's nice, but I miss my automatic and Ford Sync!

 

Plans for my birthday sort of fell threw but my future ex wife (lol) Jessica over at Diva on a Budget made sure I had fun. :) on my birthday she took me to Macaroni Grill and had them sing to me in Italian while I devoured my beloved crab stuffed mushrooms.



Gift-wise, I received an iPad from my husband, and clothes from my sister. My in-laws sent us stuff too, but they're caught up in the mail system. I suspect we'll see that stuff sometime next week.. On the Saturday following my birthday Jeremy and I took more studio pictures (which we'll pick up on the 21st) and Jess and I did a little last minute shopping before heading to the Hacienda to grab a bite. Following the Hacienda we made an appearance at Markthalle, a local night club.

AAFES dress. Bakers sandals
Clutch: my COACH wallet
We didn't know him, but he wanted a picture with us, lol!

3 comments: