Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I had to share this!


BCBGeneration Dress, Sleeveless Belted Cutout Back
This was a  birthday present from my sister and had it arrived earlier, I would have been wearing this the night I celebrated my birthday. THIS DRESS FITS LIKE A GLOVE! I absolutely love it! When I took it out the package I had a sort of 0_o look on my face because I couldn't envision what it was supposed to look like. Then I tried it on and felt like I needed to share it with the world! So here you have it: originally $118.00 but currently marked down to $79.99 at Macy's. Click here to purchase.

2 comments:

  1. YUP, that's a baaaaad dress... I like the way it is designed in the back then it's at my FAVORITE shopping place!!!! WHOOT, WHOOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and sexy dress. Yey for fab sisters!!!

    ReplyDelete