Tuesday, May 13, 2014

a Stepford Wife's dream

Almost 3 years ago when I became a mom I had no idea what was in store, but with the kid I've got, it's been amazing. My son is intelligent. & loving. & addicted to lip balm, lol. But he's mine and I wouldnt trade him for the world. This weekend I channeled my inner KT of KTRstyle for the Mother's Day dinner my family had planned. Would you believe that I've had this dress for almost 6 years and this is my first time wearing it?! When I purchased it, my roommate told me how ugly it was and I immediately dismissed it to the back of the closet. I guess the jokes on her. Who has the fashion blog now?! :) I kid. I do however love this dress all over again. & do you see my love in his little Nautica shorts set?! *insert heart eyes here* lol 

Victoria Secret dress . Louis Vuitton bag | Nautica short set & boat shoes


Jeremy's 3rd birthday is tomorrow! Oh how time flies..
xo,

Glenesse

No comments:

Post a Comment