Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Life via the Gram..

 photo 923867AE-CF70-4C9C-A354-E17D02A901C8_zpsqb8fxh2e.jpg


Life for me has taken a very interesting turn. I received an email saying that the Army has selected me to attend school to become a Recruiter! Becoming a recruiter is one of the most sought after jobs in the military and someone somewhere decided that this would be my next move. Really, I can only thank God. I didn't request this, but how do you reject this type of opportunity?! On top of this, work has been SUPER hectic. We have events every day next week and we've been prepping non-stop. & to top it all off, my son's birthday is next Wednesday. For the record, he says he want cupcakes for his birthday. Or a red airplane.

This weekend we went to Sea Word one day and fishing the next. Here's a few shots from that. What do you guys do when you need to unwind?! I'd love to know!

xo,

Glenesse

No comments:

Post a Comment