Wednesday, August 20, 2014

loving KTR ❤

top: ROSS | skirt: KTR COLLECTION | heels: JESSICA SIMPSON

You guys received this outfit so well via my social media networks that I had to blog about it. Let me start with this skirt. I've absolutely love, love, loved KTR Collection since the first time I laid eyes on it! I've worn this previously (seen here) and it was worth every penny. The construction and quality is magnificent and I just knew I had to pair it with something equally amazing. My heels are Jessica Simpson and my top is from Ross. Yep, thats right: Ross! So many people don't have the patience to navigate Ross stores, but with all their hidden gems everyone should give them a fair shot!

 photo IMG_3690_zps41a7f486.jpg  photo IMG_3691_zps61c2798f.jpg

What's your "go to" store this season?!

No comments:

Post a Comment