Monday, December 29, 2014

#cruiselife: Our 2014 Caribbean Getaway



I know, I know. Its been a while! So much to share with you guys! If you follow me on instaGram, or we're friends on FaceBook then you know that I recently came back from a Caribbean cruise to the islands of Jamaica and Grand Cayman! Being an island girl myself, this trip was nostalgic and I needed that break! It was awesome being able to relax with the love of my life and my best friend, Jessica of Diva on a Budget! We spent our days without a care in the world all while being wined and dined in luxury. There were 5 couples total and the memories we made were unforgettable.




We got matching wall mount masks in Jamaica

While on the ferry to Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

Tortuga Rum Factory






mini golf! 11 stories up on a moving ship



Hope you enjoyed this post!
xo,

Glenesse

No comments:

Post a Comment