Friday, July 29, 2011

Be True to Yourself!

Whats your middle name? Caprice.
How big is your bed? KING sized
What are you listening to right now? Stairway to Heaven - Jeezy
What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number? 6790
What was the last thing you ate? white rice and Asian chicken
Last person you hugged? My son
How is the weather right now? RIDICULOUSLY BI-POLAR!
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Stanley
What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Their face
Favourite type of food? I basically love anything edible.
Do you want children? I have a beautiful son.
Do you drink? Socially.
Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night? Never
Hair colour? Dark brown (2)
Eye colour? Brown
Do you wear contacts/glasses? I'm supposed too.
Favorite holiday? …Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus!
Favorite season? Summer!
Have you ever cried over a girl/boy? Yes
Last movie you watched? Hall Pass
What books are you reading? Children books for my son..
Piercings? Ears, Belly button, tongue
Favorite movie? There's a lot..
Favorite college football team? Don’t watch college football.
What were you doing before filling this out? Eating
Any pets? Nope
Dogs or cats? Neither
Favorite flower? Dont really have one..
Have you ever loved someone? Yes.
Who would you like to see right now? My family
Have you ever fired a gun? Yes, I'm in the Army
Do you like to travel by plane? Yes!
Right-handed or Left-handed? Right-handed.
If you could go to any place right now where would you go? Rome
Are you missing someone? My family
Do you have a tattoo? No
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? Yes
Are you hiding something from someone? Nope
Are you 18? I was years ago
What do you do before you go to bed? lay down, lol


I tag Lorraine, Deneal and Lauren! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment