Friday, August 5, 2011

Michael Phelps, is that you?!

After my appointment this morning Jeremy and I headed over to the Ramstein Aquatics Center (the on-post pool). My unit was hosting their water survival training there as a part of our monthly Pay-Day Activities. Since swim diapers were complimentary and Jeremy had never been in a pool before, I let him have at it. He got in the pool with one of my co-workers, Sergeant Lezama, and went to town! He absolutely loved the water. It may have had something to do with the fact that the kiddie section of the pool is heated.. Here are some pictures of the facility (courtesy of Dunn Diaries):






I didnt expect Jeremy to take to the water the way he did! He did not utter a peep until it was time to get out! I was so proud of my little swimmer. :)














Is there a GOLD MEDAL in our future?! lol!




1 comment: