Thursday, August 18, 2011

Shiseido Pureness



From the site:
An introductory kit of Shiseido’s Pureness oil-control cleansing foam, softener, and moisturizer. Shiseido’s Pureness is designed to combat excess oil secretion and low moisture levels to stop the reoccurring cycle of blemishes, enlarged pores, shiny T-zone and rough dry surface. This three-step daily oil-control regimen includes travel sizes of Deep Cleansing Foam  (2.8 OZ.), Balancing Softener (3.3 FL. OZ.), and Matifying Moisturizer Oil-Free (1 FL. OZ.).
I purchased this item a few months ago and waited to do my review because I wanted to give a honest review. I LOVE THIS STUFF! After purchasing the introductory kit from my local Px I used this product 2x a day until I ran out. The true test would be if I would repurchase. I sure as hell did! This time I purchased the normal sizes w/ the exception of the softener. My face is very oily, so Pureness was just what I needed. The cleansing foam left my face feeling refreshed while the moisturizer did exactly what I needed it to do: moisturize my face with minimal shine. I definitely recommend these products. Click the pictures to purchase.




MY RATING: ★★★★★ - 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment