Sunday, March 9, 2014

Seems like we've misplaced Spring..



Weather here in Central Texas has been up and down these past few weeks. One day, 34°, the next 78°! In all honestly, all you can do is take advantage of those nice days when you have them. The subject of my weight has been a bittersweet issue for me. When I was smaller, I wanted to be a little bigger in some areas. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR! So the weight came, but it came everywhere. And while I tell myself that I won't lose it all at once (because I didn't gain it all at once) finding the motivation to even work out is half the battle. I honestly think the only thing keeping me at bay is that the Army makes me work out for an hour 5 days a week. For some reason though, I feel like when I put something on my blog, it makes me feel that much more obligated to stick with it, because now you guys are watching.
So here it is: I WANT TO LOSE 10-15 pounds! Wish me luck..

H&M top || Zara pants || Nine West wedges


Covergirl Queen Foundation || MAC Stud Eyeybrows . Fever Blush . Rebel Lips


xo,

Glenesse

2 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous! Even with the extra 10/15...
    ...and those shoes! YASSS!

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate your comments. <3

      Delete