Thursday, April 24, 2014

Coming soon!

Hey guys!

I believe in beautiful things. People, clothing, shoes and even food. While scrolling down my FaceBook timeline I realized that my generation is filled with truly talented people and I am happy to be able to call them friends. I want to showcase, via my blog, some of the amazing people I know so I've decided to have guest writers on the blog. And the beauty of it is that their posts will be completely up to them! Anything from an #ootd to recipes or crafts and DIYs. My friends' list is filled with amazing people who have started their own businesses and if this is how I can help them get themselves, or their products out there, then I'm all for it! So I hope you guys enjoy what these incredible people will have to offer.

xo,

Glenesse

No comments:

Post a Comment