Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Cleaning

Now, depending on where you live there still may be some snow on the ground, but here in Texas the warm weather is finally starting to come out! Minus the random hail storm we had here 2 weeks ago, the sunshine makes you want to stay outside. 2 weekends ago we cleaned out our garage, and I am happy to say that we can park both cars in it now! Such a wonderful feeling.

I've also decided to do some Spring cleaning on the blog! A few weeks ago I tried to follow a new blog and blogger alerted me that I had reached my 300 blog limit! I didnt even know there was such a thing! Well, I set out to make room for all the new awesome blogs I'd be following this year & it turns out I had to manually unfollow 160+ blogs due to inactivity! I dont mean, 3-4 months with no post; I'm talking about 12+ months with no updates. So now I'm in the market for new blogs to follow! You guys should recommend some in the comment box below. (c:





I know these photos have nothing to do with this blog post, but they were just sitting my camera roll. Enjoy!

1. My dad is here! He came to visit || 2. My tree is the only one on the block that is green! || 3. Gifts from our registry
4. My silly silly baby, Jeremy || 5. At work before the Ride 2 Recovery Dinner || 6. Oyato Soronko hollow midi rings
7. Room for 2 cars in the garage || 8. My "Scandal" glasses came -- Camille via Crate & Barrel || 9. Ride 2 Recovery

xo,

Glenesse

No comments:

Post a Comment