Monday, June 23, 2014

Pretty People & Peplum

Lace top & Peplum skirt - ROSS | Christian Louboutin Daffodile
I love mixing highs and lows; and honestly, I do what my budget can handle. I love stores like Ross, Marshalls & TJ Maxx for little gems like these. Granted, you need patience to tackle the racks, but they are so rewarding! I've had these pieces for years, minus the skirt which was purchased a few months ago. I was intimidated by these heels because they're weren't that easy to walk in at first but 20 minutes I was strolling like they were kitten heels. & they are fairly comfortable! We spent the evening in Austin with Jeremy's godmother Claudette (who flew over from Germany) catching up on lost times. Claudette and her family are awesome people who have always been there when we've needed them.



How did you guys spend your weekend?! I'd love to know!
xo,

Glenesse

No comments:

Post a Comment