Saturday, June 14, 2014

The day we almost got a dog..


I'm not a dog person. I've never really been a "pet" person in general. Fish, maybe. Anything that needs a vet?! No. My son Jeremy is normally terrified of dogs but for some reason this puppy in particular caught his attention. & as I watched him, I had ALMOST come to terms with the fact that I might actually have to buy him a dog! Until the lady told me that this Chihuahua puppy was $200. That was all I needed to give the puppy back and continue on my merry way! Jeremy is only 3, so getting him a dog would mean I have a dog and quite frankly I'm content with out one. So that's how that story ended.


As I said, Jeremy is normally afraid of animals but this day he really surprised me. He rode a horse! I never expected that to happen. He was such a big boy. I was the proudest mama in a 100 mile radius. Isn't he the most adorable little equestrian you've ever seen?! Check out his little TOMS:


Do you have pets?! I'd love to hear your opinions on the subject.
xo,

Glenesse

No comments:

Post a Comment