Sunday, July 19, 2009

Masada & Dead Sea trip

Masada and the Dead Sea was soooo much fun! Masada has an amazing history [which I dont wanna bore you with] but you should def google it! The Dead Sea was also a great time. Its literally so salty that you float.. and it burns your eyes and any cuts you have like no other! Well, here are the pictures, I know thats what you want to see:




Me & SPC Schwerdt


Me & PFC Ramos de Gracia


100 meters below sea level


On a ridge overlooking the Dead Sea


They mine the minerals out of the Dead Sea to make skin care products and what not..


The sona @ King Herod's palace at Masada


At the 2nd level of King Herod's palace at Masada


quick candid shot..


Me & the guys! Schwerdt & Ramos


Mrs Ritter... My OIC


417 meters below sea level!




we go wayyy back..


Ordered Fanta & got this nasty shit..


Before going swimming in the Dead Sea


My husband deserves the BEST! =)


& nothing less for myself..


These salt rocks form at the bottom of the Dead Sea.. I named mine "Salty" lol