Friday, August 14, 2009

Best I Ever Had

“Baby you my everything, you all I ever wanted. We could do it real big, bigger than you ever done it. You be up on everything, other hoes ain’t never on it. I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it. ‘Cause you hold me down. And I say the same thing every single time. You the fckn best. You the best I ever had. Best I ever had. You can have my ♥ or we can share it like a last slice. Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin with no make up on. That’s when you’re the prettiest. Never pay attention to the rumors and what they assume. I’m the one to never get confused with ‘cause baby you’re my everything, you all I ever wanted…”

Man! That song by Drake signifies my marriage! I love it :) I feel bad for the bitter ppl out there who think that there's NOONE out there for them. I believe there's someone out there for everyone. You just gotta find em. My husband is my perfect match. I cant cook, he's excellent at it. I shop like crazy & he saves. I gotta get all dolled up & he's ready in minutes (that way he can help me get ready!) Oh, & he's a soldier in the Army (as am I).

I find it funny that we cant argue for more than a couple hours. Like, I DARE a bitch to try and overstep her boundaries. I'd annihilate that whore! -giggle- I laugh but I'm serious. i LOVE him. He's my world. My Doogah. My husband. literally. Not like "I'm wifey, I'm his main". no. We said vows, signed papers, yaddy yaddy yaddy. We wear RINGS. Every love song reminds me of him =) Its like a fairy tale. So, I introduce to the world: Mr and Mrs Tramaine Nick! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment