Saturday, August 8, 2009

No, he didnt!

The previous entry was the precursor to this. I know SOMEBODY gonna read this and be mad as shit, but fck it, I gotta get it off my chest. On the other end of the spectrum somebody gonna read this and try and "use" it against me later on down the line. Whatever. So, it isnt a secret that I'm a sucker. For what you ask?! Niggas. fck. Okay, how I'ma start this?! I met this guy when I was 15, a week before I was moving back to St. Croix. We stayed in touch the entire time I was away. When I moved back to Tampa in '06 he was one of the first ppl to know. He had a grl though. I respected that (fck am I kidding?! No I didnt). I wanted him. He'd come over and we'd eat and smoke together for hours. We ate out ALOT but our favorite spot was right up the street. Checkers. -smile- He'd always get the #2 with barbecue sauce. The sex was major and the Becky was amazing. He was blinded by that bitch he was with though. She had a power over him. Fck it. I let him go. He wasnt really mine to begin with, anyway.. ::fast foward:: He emails me saying he's thinking bout joining the service. As always, I gave him my blessing. He makes a comment "I wont come back the way you did..." Huh?! You mean happy, with $$$ in my pocket and a clear head?! No,married. 0_o fck outta here with that. HE was the one playing with my ♥. I put myself out there, nose WIDE the fck open & HE chose the other bitch. So anyway, I'm venting. lol. Now he singing a diff tune. Whatever. I'ma leave well enough alone. I'm happy now. The grass ISN'T always greener on the other side...

No comments:

Post a Comment