Saturday, May 7, 2011

Coral Cuteness (c:


So I decided to post my first take, so if I sound like I'm babbling, I probably am! lol, seriously though, hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things sooner and things will flow a lot better.. I wanted to show the process of me getting ready (well, the hair and face transition at least) so here are a couple pictures:


My hair before layering and curling.


My hair after layering, before curling.


After curling. (:



After make-up. (c:


Jessica and I ate lunch at Shangri-La




I really love the cut/color of this shirt!


Jessica Minaj! lol (:


Jess & her daughter Elay'jah






Elay'jah ♥


Beef and broccoli & Shrimp Lo Mein




I got on the X-Box Kinnect at the PX!


Jessica.




My earrings.


Steve Madden multicolor flats



"Lovers Knot" earrings/bracelet: Crucian Gold . Bag: LV . Sunglasses: Dior . Chandelier earrings: Claire's
Top: F21 . Jeans: Motherhood . Sandals: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment