Friday, May 20, 2011

ShoeDazzle.com

ShoeDazzle.com


If you consider yourself a lover of all things trendy, but aren't familiar with ShoeDazzle.com you should be ashamed of yourself! I first came across this site about a year and a half ago, but I was way too impatient back then to complete the style assessment. Here's how the site works:
  • You make selections of shoes, handbags and accessories to create your style profile. 
  • A personalized "showroom" is then created for you by the featured stylist.
  • All items on Shoe Dazzle are $39.95 (yes, even handbags and accessories).
  • Every month you are charged $39.95; You can skip payment if nothing "dazzles" you that month.
As I said before, all items are $39.95, even things like foot petals or necklace/earring sets. Items like that I wouldn't suggest purchasing, but hey, that's only my opinion. The shipping was fairly fast, even though my account isnt that accurate; my mail takes longer to get to me because I live overseas. The packaging was also so adorable! At any rate, here's the pair I ordered:

ShoeDazzle.com

ShoeDazzle.com

ShoeDazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment