Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Prenatal Update.

Yesterday at my 38 week OB appointment I got my membrane stripped in an attempt to speed along the coming of my son. So far though, I don't think its working! I really don't feel any different now than I did before. I'm sooooo ready for my son to be born though! Last night I dreamt that I was in line at McDonald's with my son in his stroller and random strangers would just stare at him saying things like "He's soooo cute" and "He's sooooo adorable".. Pathetic, I know but I think my anxiousness is starting to get the best of me! I want him here so bad, I'm just tired of all the "it'll change your entire life" speeches. I've already come to terms with the fact that there will be less sleep and a lot to do. I just don't see that as good enough of a reason to not want my son in the world! I just really wish all these bitter women would stop trying to push their bad experiences on me. I'm enjoying my pregnancy and plan to enjoy motherhood. I'm making my own memories and I'm content with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment