Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend '11

Apart from all the new moving parts in my life, I've been really lazy about posting. I mean, I've wanted too,    I just never got around to it. I'm sure you know the feeling. Today was Jeremy's 2 week check up so I have a few photos from that, as well as Jessica's daughter's birthday party this past Saturday. Since the ORG Day, my thighs and calves have been cramping like no other, so I've been in bed a lot. I think that all the walking I did that day took it's toll on me, because I've seriously never felt pain like that! I was ready to chop my legs off! ugh, anyway, it's getting better now so I'm happy.

  • THESE ARE FROM TODAY:








We were wearing sweaters (:


Wet Seal sweater


These shorts don't photograph well for some reason. They were cuter in person.


Steve Madden sandals


We got this for Jeremy today and he absolutely LOVES IT!




  • THESE ARE FROM SATURDAY:

Someone took their first bath since the umbilical cord fell off!


The birthday girl, Elay'jah.



How'd you spend your Memorial Day Weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment